2. Play solitaire
3. Learn how to touch type
4. Go swimming
5. Tidy up your room
6. Rename your collection of 10,000 photos
7. Defragment your hard drive
8. Go to the gym
9. Go jogging
10. Bake fudge brownies
11. Have a picnic
12. Watch a movie
13. Have a nap
14. Mess around with Photoshop
15. Update your address book
16. Organize your documents
17. Lie in the grass and watch the clouds
18. Write in a journal
19. Drink 8 cups of water
20. Learn how to cook
21. Learn how to dance
22. Read a book
23. Visit a graveyard
24. Get in touch with old friends
25. Look through your old yearbooks
26. Give out free hugs
27. Figure out the meaning of life
28. Watch TV
29. Organize your bookmarks
30. Arrange your library using the Dewey Decimal System
31. Clean all the monitors around your house
32. Play some sports
33. Count from 1 to a million
34. Just lay back and chill
35. Go to the beach
37. Walk around town
38. Get in your car and keep driving till you run out of gas.
39. Clean up your garage
40. Wash your car
41. Study for an upcoming exam
42. Learn how to make an HTML web page
43. Make an HTML web page
44. Uninstall useless programs taking up valuable space
45. Play racing games and lose the race on purpose, every time
46. Go to a zoo
47. Go outside and take pictures of random people
48. Mow the lawn
49. Open a dictionary and learn 100 new words
50. Make a prank call
51. Type “bush hid the facts” in Notepad and try not to act amazed when it disappears
52. Try renaming a folder into “con”
53. Keep trying…
54. Call a friend and ask him what to do
55. Find out what all the buttons on your keyboard do
56. Open the registry and delete all the entries starting with the letter “a”
57. Re-Install Windows Vista after you’ve messed it up
58. Slap yourself for using Windows Vista in the first place
59. Blame Politics and Global Warming
60. Open “about:robots” with Firefox and press the “Try Again” button
61. Press the “Please do not press this button again.” button
62. Ask yourself why It disappears and nothing happens
63. Take a shower
64. Eat something
65. Treat yourself to a fancy dinner
66. Play the pre-installed games on your cell phone
67. Count the number of cars that pass by Your window each minute
68. Arrange your TV channels
69. Comb your hair 3 times
70. Take something apart (your car to be exact)
71. Put it back together
72. Read your computer’s user guide, for the first time
73. Call your Internet provider
74. Ask them what’s wrong with your connection
75. Understand all the network Jargon they’re saying
76. Dismiss everything they’re saying as gibberish
77. Play a board game
78. Invite friends over
79. Read a newspaper
80. Watch the news
81. Look in the mirror and try to act cool
82. Write an eBook
83. Do Your homework
84. Buy a metro pass and keep going back and forth all day long
85. Smile at a random person on the street
86. Watch Titanic for the 15th time
87. Hide behind bushes and scare people
88. Go to a mall and sit on a bench while staring at a certain point for the whole day
89. Teach your old dog new tricks
90. Roast marshmallows
91. Create your own black book
92. List all your friends and family members in it
93. Accidentally “lose” the book at school/work
94. Ask yourself why you didn’t just go to an Internet cafe
95. Rearrange your desktop icons
96. Synchronize all the watches you have
97. Think up a clever list of comebacks for your teacher/boss
98. Open a blank page in your browser and repeatedly press F5
99. Cry desperately
100. Open videos and images using notepad
101. Write a list of 101 things to do when you have no Internet
101. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
102. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
103. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
104. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
105. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.
106. go to a random person, and scream in their face.
107. talk in a question form to people all day long.
108. watch tv until your face breaks.
109. start a club and then quit your own club.
110. wash dishes.
111. Slap yourself in the face
112. Slap yourself again.
113. install every program you can find on the internet to your computer.
114. Get a virus on your computer and then try to get rid of it.
115. become a football-playing king in space.
116. break a bone doing something that's not smart to do.
117. Look in your moms eyes and start laughing mysteriously
118. wash your neighbors car.
119. Buy a pet
120. Sell your pet when it starts eating your food.
121. read "Fitness Magazine"
122. Message random people on myspace saying "lol"
123. Mow your front lawn even if you have rocks as your yard and ask yourself why it's not working as well.
124. eat all the food in your house.
125. take a picture of yourself every day for a year.
126. Call into work and say that you have become blind and need your mommy.
127. clean the house.
128. clean your neighbors house.
129. go get a physical.
130. Buy a Snickers bar and take a bite and give it back to the cashier.
131. Become unhealthy.
132. Buy a car.
133. Develop Cancer. And try to get rid of it.
134. go to a beach and try to swim across the ocean.
135. rename all your pictures in your "pictures" folder.
136. Rot your brain by playing World of Warcraft for a week straight.
137. give money to a homeless person.
138. update your computer.
139. Drink 18 cups of water.
140. Figure out the meaning of life.
141. Count to 2 million.
142. Create An Imaginary Friend.
143. Get in your car and keep driving till you run out of gas.
144. eat a pie and ask yourself why you ate a whole pie.
145. Dig in other peoples trash.
146. Hum the spiderman theme song in an elevator with 5 other people in it.
147. lay down on on the grass and have ants crawl all over you.
148. make a painting of yourself...somehow.
149. rob into somebody's house.
150. rob into your own house.
151. move to Kansas.
152. Buy a bag of ice, and melt it in your Oven.
153. Ride on A Whale At Six Flags.
154. See if you can Stare at the Sun for a minute Straight.
155. Talk to yourself for a whole day.
156. Go get hit by a car.
157. Page Yourself Over an Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
158. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
159. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
160. Don't Use Any Punctuation
161. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
162. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
163. Hide behind bushes and scare people
164. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
165. Step off a curb with your eyes shut, and imagine it's a cliff.
166. Have a "Who is less competitive" competition. And Try to win.
167. Pull out a hair, and stick in someone's ear
168. Send creepy e-mails to your co-workers.
169. Make a low buzzing noise in a library
170. Walk in the middle of the road and act like your a car
171. Try to not think about penguins
172. Play Monopoly by yourself.
173. Have a Cup Of Coffee With Your Dog.
174. Take a Digital Photo Of Your Digital Camera.
174. Drink Alcoholic Drinks While Walking in Front of A Police Station.
175. Tell your boss that your parents grounded you this morning and you can't go to work.
176. Change your clothes every 30 Minutes
177. Wake up at 4 AM and sit outside and wait to watch the sunrise by yourself.
178. Make me some eggs.
179. Oh, and while your at it, make me bacon as well.
179. Become an arteest.
180. Go back to school and throw paper airplanes at the teachers.
181. Go to www.google.com and enter in "I hate google.com"